This little guy (or girl?) was following my wife and me as we walked home from downtown earlier this week. We could tell it was a Karner Blue butterfly (the official state butterfly of New Hampshire, which is actually a thing) by its color and minuscule size…and it seemed to have an affinity for my wife’s sneakers!
For today’s complete Poetry Friday roundup, head on over to Michelle Kogan’s little corner of the web, where she is spotlighting U.S. Poet Laureate Tracy K. Smith!
Ordering personalized signed copies online?
Oh, yes, you can!
Just click the cover of whichever book you want and send the good folks at MainStreet BookEnds in Warner, NH a note requesting the signature and to whom I should make it out to. (alternatively, you can log onto my website and do the same thing) They’ll contact me, I’ll stop by and sign it for you, and then they’ll ship it. Try doing that with those big online booksellers! (Plus, you’ll be helping to support local book-selling – and wouldn’t that make you feel good?)
- NY Public Library’s “100 Best Book for Kids 2017” AND “Staff Pick!”
- KIRKUS Starred review!
- Kansas NEA Reading Circle Recommended Books!
- “Best Reads of 2017,” Unleashing Readers
- Amazon “Best Books of the Month,” Sept. 2017
- Positive reviews from Horn Book, School Library Connection, Booklist, Publisher’s Weekly, and Shelf-Awareness
Did you like this post? Find something interesting elsewhere in this blog? I really won’t mind at all if you feel compelled to share it with your friends and followers!